Visualisation - one of the important tools that will add Spice to Your Life
We believe visualisation is very important and should be a priority in your everyday life, just like brushing your teeth - in fact you can do it while you’re brushing your teeth! We’re all about multitasking and efficiency here at Your Spicy Life.
Some successful people who credit visualisation for helping them get to where they are today include:
- The late Walt Disney - “If you can visualise it, if you can dream it, there's some way to do it.”
- Jim Carrey - “I would visualise things coming to me. It would just make me feel better.”
Check out his interview with Oprah below
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - “Create a vision of who you want to be, and then live into that picture as if it were already true.”
- Michael Jordan - “I visualised where I wanted to be, what kind of player I wanted to become. I knew exactly where I wanted to go, and I focused on getting there.”
- Jay-z - “I couldn't even think about wanting to be something else; I wouldn't let myself visualise another life.”
We’re big fans of visualisation and if used consistently, along with other tools like EFT and of course taking action, it is highly effective.
This is why we love Mind Movies, they’ve created a program where you can create your own mini visualisations (a.k.a movies) to watch each day with your choice of music for each area of your life eg. money, family, love, career etc.
They’ve also created a fun quiz that will only take 30 seconds to help you work out which areas of your life you should focus on visualising.
Enjoy and get dreaming!